A book is the main resource newbie real estate investor and some Veteran real estate investors have access to that guides us with our real estate ventures.
People have been writing books about real estate for years. I’ve been reading books since before I started my real estate journey.
The following books have been great resources to me and I still reference them sometimes. Most of these books, I’ve listened to on Audible. I’ve compiled a list of my favorite books.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki
- Rise – Cara Brookins
- How Come This Idiot’s Rich And I’m Not – Robert Shemin
- Retire Early With Real Estate – Chad Carson
- Investing In Real Estate with Low Or No Money Down – Brandon Turner
- Millionaire By Thirty – Douglas Andrew, Emron Andrew and Aaron Andrew
- Real Estate Investing Secrets – Cliff Turner and Brandon Haby
- Long Distance Real Estate Investing – David Greene
- The Automatic Millionaire Homeowner – Gavin Hammon
- Lifeonaire – Steve Cook
I know there are a lot more books that I haven’t read or listened to yet, but I’m always looking for recommendations.
If you have read any of the books that I listed, I’d love to know your thoughts on them and if they helped you move forward with your real estate ventures.
If you haven’t read any of these books or you have recommendations, leave me a comment and let me know.
2 thoughts on “Ten Books That Will Help You Get Started In Real Estate”
We are starting our own community with a FB group called Long Distance Real Estate Investors
Thanks. It’s a work in progress.